8.17.2002

Sessão LARÁpia²

Parei.

Que coisa mais encantadora é essa!?!?

Roubei da Maria Galla, que fez uma bela faxina e reformou a casa.



"Whishing on a dream that seems far off,
Hoping it will come today.

Into the starlight night,
Foolish dreamers turn their gaze,
Waiting on a shooting star.

But, what if that star is not to come?
Will their dreams fade to nothing?
When the horizion darkens most,
We all need to believe there is hope.

Is an angel watching closely over me?
Can there be a guiding light I've yet to see?
I know my heart should guide me, but,
There's a hole within my soul.

What will fill this emptiness inside of me?
Am I to be satisfied without knowing?

I wish, then, for a chance to see,

Now all I need, <------(Whispered)

Is my star to come......
"

E a letra eu LARApiei daqui.

É lindo demais.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário