8.10.2002

...Life is crazy...

/me está no piloto automático.

Balada boa... Que rendeu mais do que eu esperava.
Coração cheio, sorriso escancarado, olhos felizes...

*sorrindo por dentro*

Meus doces amigos... Amo vocês!!!
Obrigada, meus anjos da guarda.



E, claro... a trilha sonora da noite...

°°°Candy°°°
Iggy Pop

"It's a rainy afternoon
In 1990
The big city geez it's been 20 years-
Candy-you were so fine

Beautiful beautiful
Girl from the north
You burned my heart
With a flickering torch
I had a dream that no one else could see
You gave me love for free

Candy I can't let you go
All my life you're haunting me
I loved you so
Candy I can't let you go
Life is crazy

Candy baby

Yeah, well it hurt me real bad when you left
I'm glad you got out
But I miss you
I've had a hole in my heart
For so long
I've learned to take it and
Just smile along


Down on the street
Those men are all the same
I need a love
Not games

Not games"



...

That´s it.

E por hoje é só pessoal... zzzZZzz....

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário